Sullivan County Family Law Attorneys
Monticello Child Custody and Support Attorneys
Our goal as attorneys is to advocate for your interests. Child custody, child visitation and the financial support of children are important issues with legal complexities and, in most cases, strong emotional components. At Ricciani & Jose, LLP, we understand the laws and the court processes that govern issues related to children, and we will help you formulate solutions to the challenges you may be facing.
We pride ourselves on remaining current in legal developments and changes in New York Family and Domestic Relations Law. Because of the successful outcomes achieved by our firm, our clients frequently return to us for new matters and refer their friends and family members. Contact one of our attorneys for advice on your case.
Focused on Success. Dedicated to Excellence.
The Sullivan County family law attorneys of Ricciani & Jose offer advice and representation to men and women, either in conjunction with our work on Supreme Court divorce cases or in separate Family Court matters. We will work with you to develop and implement a solid strategy aimed at achieving your desired outcome with respect to child support, child custody or visitation.
We handle cases involving:
- Child custody and visitation as part of a separation or divorce
- Child custody and visitation for unmarried parents
- Interstate custody and visitation proceedings (UCCJEA)
- Paternity proceedings
- Child support determinations and modifications
- Garnishment and wage deduction
- Violations of custody, visitation, and/or support orders
- Enforcement of child support orders
- Parent relocations as related to custody and visitation
- Matters involving step-parents, grandparents and siblings
- Family Offense matters
- Abuse and neglect proceedings
- “Fair hearings” to expunge indicated reports of child abuse or neglect
Regardless of your situation, our lawyers will work with you to develop a strategy that supports your goals and values, and we will proceed aggressively in executing that strategy. When necessary, we will utilize our network of experts to develop evidence to assist us in your case.
Each case presents its own unique circumstances and challenges. We have achieved positive outcomes for our clients through negotiations and settlement. In many other cases, however, when settlement was not an option, we have taken our client’s cases to trial and won!
Contact us to learn more.